23 February 2011

Columba Art Space!!!!

So CRAZY news!!

It's official..I am moving to Columbia, NC!

Columbia Art Space(CAS) which is made up of me, Maia Leppo, and Maura Cartwright, applied for an entrepreneurial incentive grant from the Town of Columbia and we got it!!! Marlene True, True Jewelry Designs, also received a grant to set up her studio!! Columbia Art Space, True Jewelry Designs, and Pocosin arts will be working hard to make Columbia a small hub full of AWESOME artists! This is definitely a place you will want to visit :)

CAS will be a retail/gallery and studio space..we will carry hand-made artwork from local and non local artists and craftsmen. We will of course be selling our own work in the store as well, Maia and Maura are both incredible metal smiths! Keep tuned for CAS's website, FB page, and pictures of our space!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that's wonderful news! I look forward to pictures and updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!! I'M TOTALLY GOING TO COME DOWN AND VISIT!!! (and send you some of my sweet jewelry to sell....) love you all !

    ReplyDelete